Reference code: IT
Active Directory Engineer
Aachen, Bucharest, Germany-wide, Remote, Remote - Romania, Timișoara
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You analyze existing security guidelines (GPOs) in a multi-domain environment (forest) and adapt them.
- Within the team, you assume responsibility for 2nd & 3rd level incidents related to Active Directory issues.
- You are responsible for the administration of Microsoft Active Directory Certificate Services and develop solution concepts in the Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Identity & Access Management (IAM) environment.
- You implement the organizational guidelines for hardening the Active Directory service and work closely with the information security officer.
- You are actively involved in international IT projects
- Constant market analysis
- Development and implementation of suitable measures to protect against cybercrime
- Regular vulnerability analysis and elimination
- Development of decision templates
- You execute capacity and performance management
- You perform System Tests
- Lifecycle Management Assets and Licenses
- Creation and management of the required documentation
- Participation in Problem, Demand, and Change and Management
- Successfully completed studies in informatics, engineering or a comparable qualification
- Proofen experience and excelent knowledge on enterprise level Microsoft Active Directory architecture, implementation and operation
- Additionally good knowledge in the following areas: IT Cloud technologies, Server & Storage technology, IT Enterprise networking
- ITIL certification
- English on B2 level or better
- Affinity for systematic and self organized working
- Good understanding of agile working methods
- Structured way of working and analytical competence
- Ability to abstract and distinct communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.