Reference code: 50028361
Key Account Manager/Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
9/18/2023 - 3/18/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You acquire in accordance with the FEV sales strategy
- You ensure acquisition from inquiry to order placement with the support of other teams
- You present and inform customers about new product features and organize technical workshops
- You analyze an inquiry, prepare the quotation and review the content with the technical team
- You negotiate contract, terms and conditions with the customer's purchasing department according to the group rules
- You work with product sales to support the sale of products to key accounts
- You update and maintain CRM data and reports
- You communicate market information about future investments and trends to management
- You participate in events such as trade shows, conferences, tech days, etc.
- You follow rules of FEV quality assurance system and provide regular activity reports
- You support and develop the distribution network for STS products in the region
- You bring a Bachelor of Science in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent technical degree to the table
- You have experience in sales
- You have several years of technical experience
- You are characterized by your business-oriented way of working
- You are fluent in written and spoken German and English
- You have problem solving and negotiation skills
- You have good knowledge of test systems, projects, products and services
- You have strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong relationships
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are a strategic thinker with vision and the ability to identify opportunities
- You are creative and have the ability to think outside the box and internalize technical information
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.