Reference code: 50023_BE_22
Master Student (m/f/d) Battery Cell
9/14/2023 - 3/14/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Research of state-of-the-art battery materials, electrode formulations, and processing parameters
- Develop a methodology to fabricate battery electrodes and small-format battery cells
- Perform cell opening and teardown analysis of automotive battery cells
- Carry out chemical and physical analyses of battery materials, electrodes and battery cells
- Conduct electrical testing of battery cells
- You are completing your master's degree in chemistry, material science, chemical engineering or related fields at a leading university
- You have exceptional academic performance and impress us with your personal profile
- You have very good analytical skills and experience in the lab
- You ideally gained initial practical experience in battery research, electrode fabrication, battery testing, etc.
- You are a motivated and committed team player
- You communicate very well in English (German is a plus) - both verbally
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.