- Interpreting the Test Outline: You will carefully review and interpret the test outlines, ensuring accurate understanding and alignment with the objectives of the testing activities.
- Test Execution in Vehicle, Including Winter Test: As a Testing Engineer (m/f/d) you will perform hands-on testing in the vehicle, executing test plans, and collecting data, including winter tests to evaluate the performance of HV-battery systems under extreme conditions.
- Coordinate Testing Resources: Efficiently manage and coordinate testing resources, including test vehicles, equipment, and personnel, to execute test plans effectively and on schedule.
- Inspection and Testing Report: Prepare detailed inspection and testing reports, analyzing test data and documenting results to provide valuable insights to the development team.
- Resolve Issues that Arise During the Testing Process: Proactively identify and address any issues that arise during testing, collaborating with cross-functional teams to implement timely and effective solutions.
- Bachelor or Master degree in Electrical Engineering, Automotive Engineering, or a related field.
- Proven experience in HV-battery BMS development and testing, preferably within the automotive industry with a focus on VW battery systems.
- In-depth knowledge of Battery Management Systems (BMS) and related testing methodologies.
- Valid Chinese driver's license (Category C) for conducting on-road vehicle tests.
- Excellent communication skills across hierarchical levels (including in English) and teamwork abilities
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
Your personal contact
Gesa Kozinowski (ND)
Personalreferentin / Human Resources
Phone +49 241 56898320