Reference code: 50022576/50025189
Teamleader (m/f/d) DevOps
9/8/2023 - 3/8/2024
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- leads and coaches a team of software developers focused on DevOps, tool development and integration
- helps shape the company's DevOps vision and builds a relevant team and skillset
- collaborates with project managers, solution managers and engineers to deliver value to our clients and successfully complete projects
- establishes best practices both from a technical and organisational perspective
- provides technical expertise to the pre-sales team for acquisitions Quoting, pricing and capacity planning
YOU have …
- successfully completed a degree in computer science or another proven software background
- several years of professional experience in the field of software development, ideally with a focus on the automotive industry
- detailed understanding of software product development, in particular CI/CD and Cloud services
- lateral leadership competence in teams or projects with more than 8 people
- very good English and German (written and spoken)
- strong analytical thinking, analysis, and problem-solving skills
- excellent verbal and written communication skills
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations