Reference code: Electronics & Electrification
In Vehicle Network Engineer
Bucharest, Remote, Remote - Romania, Romania, Timișoara
Electronics & Electrification
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- E/E Network communication design on vehicle level;
- Communication specification on component and vehicle level;
- Lead communication topics with project stakeholders;
- Updated and create Data Base Communication files;
- Prepare BusLoad estimation;
- Experience on Heavy Duty electric vehicles;
- Knowledge of J1939 Standard;
- Experience on InVehicle Network covering communication protocol: CAN-FD/ CAN/ LIN;
- Experience with Vector tools;
- Supplier Management;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- Strong communication skills;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.