Reference code: 50025340
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery Test Engineer
8/30/2023 - 2/29/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the development and writing of specifications for test setups as well as test specifications for batteries
- You take care of test preparations as well as discussion including definition and procurement of hardware necessary for testing (fixtures, sensors, HV/LV interfaces) as well as software (signal input/output with the help of the BMS team)
- You are responsible for the technical communication with the test laboratory
- You are responsible for the control and verification of the correct execution of the tests according to the test requirements in the designated time period by the laboratory as well as on-site support if necessary
- You take over the preparation and evaluation of measurement data as well as data transfer from the laboratory to the customer
- You have a degree in engineering or natural sciences, preferably mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or physics
- You already have experience in the field of system and component validation
- You have a strong affinity for developing solutions
- You have clear and binding communication skills
- You have a high degree of flexibility, creativity and resilience
- You communicate fluently in German and English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.