Reference code: 50028084
Information Security Officer / Expert (m/f/x)
8/30/2023 - 2/29/2024
FEV Group GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support and enhance the Information Security function in dedicated FEV companies and ensure consistent and high-quality information security management within the global ISMS of FEV Group
- You support and track technology and security related audits within the scope of audits of FEV Group
- You cooperate with the FEV Cyber Security Team
- You ensure the implementation of cybersecurity standards and related policies and procedures in dedicated FEV companies to ensure service is continuously delivered when a change is introduced, a security incident occurs, or if the disaster recovery plan needs to be triggered
- You ensure compliance with any legislation required, TISAX/ISO standards, and other relevant regulations
- You are part of the global Information Security team
- You identify the various security requirements of FEV’s target markets, raise awareness of those requirements, and otherwise ensure that FEV’s policies, processes, controls and associated compliance regulations, meet the requirements
- You partner with the engineering and operations teams in dedicated FEV companies to facilitate risk assessment and risk management, apply relevant technical controls, establish processes and otherwise ensure compliance with established policy
- You partner with business stakeholders across the entity to raise awareness for risk management objectives and controls
- You are responsible to oversee staff security awareness training and check associated protocols, methodologies and procedures
- You communicate information security strategy and best practices to staff, customers and partners
- You have a bachelor degree of computer science, engineering or equivalent degree
- Master of Business Admistration or other relevant graduate degree is a plus
- You have proven experience as an ISO or similar information security role
- You have professional security management certification and knowledge of common information security management frameworks, preferably ISO/IEC 27001 ff. and TISAX
- You have several years of experience in information security, information security risk management, or cybersecurity as well as further experience in other IT roles
- You are an effective and productive collaborator to drive cross-functional initiatives
- You have excellent analytical and problem-solving skills to facilitate data-driven decision-making
- You have good English and German skills, written and spoken
- You are an innovative thinker with the ability to support and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary, international teams
- You are willing to travel
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.