Reference code: 50023_CI_01
Student Assistant (m/w/d) Operational Technology
8/18/2023 - 2/18/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the project management as a project assistance
- You analyze and optimize the services of the team
- You support in the application of measurement data and information management systems in the FEV Group
- You support in the preparation of presentations / budget approval templates
- You are a student (m/f/d) in the field of engineering, information technology or a related field
- You have a high motivation for analyzing work processes autonomously and developing automated workflows
- You have an independent, structured and analytical way of working
- You are highly reliable and responsible
- You have very good German and good English skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.