Reference code: 50024931_FEV_Niederlande
IT Controller (m/f/d)
8/11/2023 - 2/11/2024
FEV Netherlands B.V.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You execute and support in monthly closing and annual closing tasks in the IT area
- You take on the budget planning, forecasting and budget tracking in the field of IT
- You further the development of the IT controlling processes, in particular the cost center controlling as well as the IT project controlling
- You create trend and deviation analyzes based on KPIs to be defined
- You develop processes and standards in SAP and other tools and support their rollouts
- You work closely with our Global IT Controlling and Global IT Project Controlling, for example to improve data quality, information exchange and process improvement
- You have a commercial education or completed studies (Bachelor's or Master's degree) in the field of business administration
- ITIL certification and relevant IT skills are desirable
- You have business fluent English skills, spoken and written
- You have quick comprehension skills as well as strong communication and cooperation skills with a goal-oriented way of thinking
- You value teamwork, flexibility, sociability and show a high level of commitment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.