Reference code: 50026400
(Senior) Project Manager (m/f/d) E-Mobility Software Solutions
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
8/8/2023 - 2/8/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage SW development projects in the field of embedded software for e-mobility solutions, e.g. battery management systems, vehicle control units
- You have the technical and commercial responsibility for results in the project, including precise tracking of the project's financial situation as well as sustainable and skillful management of additional expenses (change management)
- You shape and coordinate the project team, leading the sub-project managers and managing the suppliers by having a very good overview of all technical, financial and personnel issues of the project
- You ensure decision making and take ownership based on meaningful recommendations from sub-project managers
- You are responsible for compliance and continuous improvement of all project relevant processes
- You ensure the necessary coordination and communication with customers, internal departments as well as internal and external project partners
- You conduct management-appropriate reporting and independent escalation of necessary issues
- You evaluate projects with regard to innovation capability and expandability
- Your duty is to conduct project planning during acquisitions and support in the preparation of offers
- You continuously improve and monitor of compliance with project management processes
- You guide and coordinate project managers of further projects
- You develop new business areas for current and new projects and support of optimization of the BU portfolio
- You contribute to our R&D roadmap, evaluate e-mobility research activities and steer PhD, BA, MA topics with the aim to leverage synergies with our commercial project landscape
- You have a degree in engineering, preferably in electrical engineering, computer science or mechatronics
- You several over three years of relevant professional experience in the field of embedded software development as project manager (m/f/d) or head of department (m/f/d) or in an equivalent senior management position
- You have experience with relevant project management tools and processes and software development processes such as A-Spice and / or ISO 26262
- You also have experience in proactive client management as well as entrepreneurial thinking and a positive attitude
- Fluency in English and German language skills would be an advantage
- You bring great passion for the topic of project management as well as a strong will to shape things in the given opportunities
- You have a strong instinct to identify potential issues and take appropriate action with strong focus
- You exceed at clear and binding communication as well as motivation skills
- You have a strong personality with self-confident attitude
- You bring a high degree of flexibility, commitment, and ability to work under pressure
- You understand the particularities of different cultures
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.