Reference code: 50021310/50026334
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery E/E
8/2/2023 - 2/2/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Your tasks include the E/E development of battery systems
- You will be responsible for the requirements management of battery components such as BDU ("Battery Disconnect Unit"), the LV or HV cabling within the battery, BMS hardware, etc.
- You take over the E/E and EMC calculations and simulations
- You create E/E layouts and circuit diagrams
- You develop HV isolation and safety concepts
- You are responsible for test and validation planning, including the execution of tests on test benches at component and vehicle level, taking into account national and international regulations and standards (e.g. ISO6469, IEC60664, ...).
- You have a degree in engineering in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics
- You have professional experience in the field of vehicle batteries (preferably traction batteries) and/or E/E systems of vehicles is an advantage
- You have knowledge of software for requirements management (e.g. In-Step, Confluence, Doors), E/E concepts and simulation tools (e.g. MATLAB, LabView)
- You have programming skills, ideally in C, MATLAB, LTSpice
- You are characterised by a structured, precise and reliable way of working as well as a great interest in innovations and future technologies.
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English, further language skills are an advantage.
- You are team-oriented with very good communication skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.