Reference code: 50021307
Functional development engineer (m/f/d) for automated powertrains
8/1/2023 - 1/31/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- The system analysis and specification of system requirements for an automated powertrain, such as an electric drive unit or a transmission with the customer are part of your area of responsibility.
- You extend the modular FEV software architecture
- You are responsible for the specification of functional requirements for software components and functions.
- You create the specification models in Simulink/Targetlink
- You also create the systems and functional test specifications
- You are responsible for the review of the implemented MATLAB Simulink/TargetLink models as well as for the validation of the specified functionalities on the HiL/vehicle
- You carry out the basic application of the functionalities with INCA or CANape
- You take part in worldwide test drives lasting several weeks
- You support the further development and improvement of processes and methods
- You have a degree in engineering and several years of professional experience in the area of software function development or application
- You have knowledge of automated drive trains
- You have experience with MATLAB Simulink/TargetLink and the application software INCA and/or CANape
- You have a high level of analytical and organizational skills
- You are a team player, but also work independent and on self-reliant
- You have a good command of written and spoken English
- A good knowledge of written and spoken German is an advantage
- Ideally, you have a class B driving licence
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.