Reference code: 50027792
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Quality Management
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/24/2023 - 1/24/2024
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- supports/leads procedural activities to define/adapt processes to different customer projects in the automotive sector
- defines and adapts processes following ASPICE/ISO26262/ISO21434 guidelines
- drives process improvement
- implements efficient quality management in individual projects and participates in required project reviews and audits
- defines, tracks and analyses metrics and KPIs to quantify the quality of project results
- mentors less experienced colleagues
YOU have …
- a Bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, engineering, natural sciences or a related subject
- sound knowledge of quality assurance methods, tools and processes and professional experience in the software field
- thorough understanding of software development life cycles. ASPICE, ISO 9001, ISO21434
- Ability to define/adapt processes for different customer projects
- experience in process architecture
- ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- business fluent in German and English
- ideally a Six Sigma certification
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations