Reference code: 50023_BE_20
Master Student (m/f/x) Function Development E-Mobility
7/19/2023 - 1/19/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will take over the development of a concept for the parameterized coupling of thermal interfaces on component and system level for battery electric vehicles
- You analyze the requirements of the components to be used within thermal systems as well as optimal configurations for different use cases
- You design a system parametrization based on existing grey-box models, which can represent modularity
- You integrate the concept into an automated MPC build approach
- You are studying electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- You are enthusiastic about the development of efficient electric vehicles without compromising driving experience
- You have a good level of English (B2) and a very good level of German (C1)
- You have the ability to analyze and solve complex problems independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.