Reference code: IT
Data Loss Prevention Specialist
Aachen, Bucharest, Germany-wide, Remote, Remote - Romania, Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Develop and implement Data Loss Prevention (DLP) solution requirements and initiatives and define and support on our security roadmap.
- Collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to understand the organizational needs around DLP, Insider Treat, Data-labeling and related topics.
- Configure, upgrade, and maintain DLP tools within the organization's environment
- Provide operational support for related Incidents, including process re-engineering, automation, and documentation.
- Develop DLP incident response processes and procedures to enhance the organization's security posture.
- Analyze event data, metrics, and escalation information to identify patterns and trends in high-risk controls. Proactively propose, develop, and implement enhancements to mitigate risks.
- Technical expertise in DLP technologies and controls. Microsoft Purview is a Pre.
- Solid understanding of endpoint security technologies and data loss prevention strategies.
- Hands-on experience with SIEM, vulnerability management, incident response, and data forensic tools.
- Strong problem-solving skills, critical thinking abilities, and a proactive mindset.
- Excellent English communication skills
- Team player
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.