Reference code: 50022486
Project Manager (m/f/d) Powertrain Integration
Aachen, Aldenhoven, Alsdorf
7/13/2023 - 1/12/2024
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage an interdisciplinary team for the complete powertrain development - from the initial idea to the finished vehicle including the areas of electromobility, hydrogen powertrains and conventional engines
- You are responsible for project management and guidance of a national and international team of engineers and designers in the areas of design, simulation, mechanical set-up and testing
- You coordinate the supporting development department such as simulation, testing or the vehicle workshop as well as involved suppliers
- You control the direct success of integration projects via concepts, design, simulation, vehicle builds and testing
- You take care of the entire development project from concept creation through the layout phase as well as detailing and parts procurement
- You are responsible for the definition and follow-up of customer requirements and specifications
- You supervise the vehicle superstructures and conversions in our workshops
- You establish time and cost schedules and review them regularly
- You have completed your studies in the field of mechatronics or electrical, mechanical, automotive or industrial engineering
- You have a high level of technical understanding, regardless of the vehicle (car, motorcycle, commercial vehicles, agricultural machinery, ...)
- You are characterized by diplomacy and communication skills in a team - to the customer and within the FEV Group
- You possess good language skills in German (at least Level C2) and English (at least Level C1)
- You are highly motivated to achieve the goals
- You have mastered the organization and implementation of time and budget plans
- You are well organized and have a high sense of responsibility
- You are enthusiastic about tomorrow's drive technology in the automotive industry
- You are fascinated by modern vehicle drives and want to turn ideas into reality
- You have gained experience in project management for complete vehicles already
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.