Reference code: 50021712
Lead-Developer (m/f/d) SW-Architecture
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
7/4/2023 - 1/4/2024
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- is responsible for the development of product-specific software architectures for automotive connectivity and driver assistance systems
- is responsible for software development and microcontroller architectures (e.g. domain controller), hypervisor technologies and CI/CD strategies
- performs requirements analysis, specification and design of software architectures and reusable components for ECU software in C and C++ programming languages
- supports the code and design reviews and adaptations of the cod
- analyzes software problems and guides solution finding by working very closely with the software team
- coordinates the analysis of software problems and the solution finding in close cooperation with the software team
- technically coordinates a cross-topic developer team
YOU have …
- successfully completed studies in computer science, electrical engineering or a comparable subject
- several years of professional experience and specialist knowledge in the field of IT or automotive development as well as hardware-related software development, preferably also in the automotive environment
- relevant professional experience in hardware-related software development (e.g. driver development, real-time operating systems)
- experience in dealing with customers (OEM or Tier 1)
- expert knowledge in Embedded C, C ++ and / or Embedded Linux
- experience working with methods such as ASPICE and SCRUM is an advantage
- very good experience in AUTOSAR Classic development and basic knowledge of Adaptive AUTOSAR is required
- experience in the application of ISO26262 for safety-critical embedded systems is an advantage
- very good written and spoken English and German language skills
- a high sense of responsibility, good analytical skills and an independent way of working
WE offer ...
Here being cutting-edge and innovative is more than a cool way to describe ourselves. It’s really what it’s like! You’ll be working with the best of the best including leading Automotive OEM’s to create tomorrows software systems and solutions.
Flexible might be nice for some -but for us it’s a must! We want you to be relaxed, creative and efficient at your work, so we give you a work model that supports this! Want to choose your work-times? Sure! Want to work remote? Sounds like a plan!
Product prototypes within 2 day sprints? Yup! Scrums and agile workflows and communication? Also! We pride ourselves in having an atmosphere of agility, openness, trust and innovation -and practice it daily!
The Bottom line
Our atmosphere, flexibility and agility are great, but we also want to ensure you can fulfil your dream of owning that 1967 Chevrolet Impala, so we offer the following:
- 13 months salary -12 plus Christmas bonus
- up to 31,5 days paid vacation
- we don´t work on bridge days
- vacation bonus
- capital-forming benefit
- occupational pension provision
- up to 100% remote work
- flexible worktime for your work-life-balance
- global mentoring program
- FEV Acadamy and LinkedIn Learning
- Spendit Card – non cash benefit
- Urban Sports Club membership
- bike leasing / IT-Hardware leasing program
- corporate benefits program discounts
- team events and parties
- modern lounges, electronically adjustable desks, flex desk, table football, Nintendo, coffee and tee
- FEV Canteen or Canteen discounts*
- FEV company sports club*
* Not all locations