Reference code: 50027554
Team Leader (m/f/d) Battery System Engineering
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage the "Battery System Engineering" team and provide it with technical leadership
- You will be responsible for the technical topics of system engineering, requirements management and safety within battery development projects, primarily for HV drive batteries in the automotive sector.
- Resource planning and ensuring the capacity utilisation of the team are also part of your tasks.
- You recruit new employees
- You are responsible for the acquisition of battery development projects, preparation and calculation of quotations and presentation to the customer
- Your responsibilities include technical presentations and discussions with the customer
- You take care of the maintenance and improvement of the knowledge management within the team and the department.
- You have a degree in engineering, e.g. electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or industrial engineering
- You already have excellent knowledge of batteries, preferably in the automotive industry
- You have experience in systems engineering
- You have gained initial experience in managing employees
- You have a fluent knowledge of written and spoken German and English
- You are characterised by a high degree of flexibility, commitment and resilience
- You like to work in a team, but you also recognise yourself in an independent and self-reliant way of working.
- You have a self-confident manner when giving presentations to management, customers and experts.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.