Reference code: 50027531
Team Leader (m/f/x) Power electronics for e-mobility
6/19/2023 - 12/19/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for technical and disciplinary management of a team of 5-10 employees (m/f/x) in the field of power electronics
- You are responsible for personnel and technical development and expansion of the existing team
- You take care for interdepartmental knowledge bundling and expansion on the topic of power electronics
- You exchange and network with other teams and departments
- You further develop and optimize existing processes and tools
- You support current and future projects
- You represent the topic at the customer site
- You review requirement specifications and work results in coordination with customers
- You acquire new projects
- You have degree in the field of electrical engineering or equal degree
- You have several years of experience in the field of power electrical engineering
- You have deep knowledge in the field of power electronics and electrical drives
- You have strong communication skills and the ability to motivate
- You have experience in guiding and leading employees (m/f/x)
- You have confident in dealing with customers
- You have independent, structured and solution-oriented working style
- You have strong demand for quality as well as strong customer focus
- You have experience in the use of common software tools (e.g. Matlab/Simulink, PLECS, LTSpice)
- You are business fluent in German and English
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.