Reference code: HEVCAL; HEVCAL1-10
Project engineer (f/m) HEV/EV calibration in Aachen/Alsdorf
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 5,500 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Definition of calibration targets especially for hybrid, electric and 48V vehicles
- Calibration with INCA or CANape especially for hybrid control units and battery management systems
- Calibration in the vehicle on test trips and test benches
- Calibration label maturity tracking and dataset handling with CRETA or vCDM
- Specification and implementation of vehicle functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- Business trips abroad
- Completed engineering studies of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering
- Several years of professional experience in specification, integration and calibration of vehicle management functions (especially with MATLAB/Simulink, INCA, CANape, CDNG)
- Very good knowledge of alternative, especially hybrid and electric propulsion systems including engine and transmission control
- Knowledge of calibration data management systems like CRETA or vCDM is advantageous
- Very good English and German skills as well as MS-Office experience
- Good communication skills
- Strong Flexibility, creativity and ability to work under pressure
- Ability to work in a team as well as autonomous
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.