Reference code: 50027524
Projekt engineer (m/f/d) (Partial-)Project Lead Battery Testing
6/14/2023 - 12/14/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the (part-)project management in the area of battery validation and in development projects.
- You are responsible for technical and commercial results in the project and part project, as well as reporting the results to the client.
- You coordinate the project team and steer external suppliers.
- You deal with the compliance and the continuous improvement of project relevant processes.
- You take over responsiblity for communication and alignment with the client, internal specialist fields as well as internal and external project partners.
- You master management qualified reporting and self-contained escalation of required topics.
- You care about the continuous improvement and monitor, as well as manage process compliances.
- You are responsible for the organization of test preparation, execution and reporting, as well as FEV internal and external test resources.
- You have finished a diploma or a master in electrical or mechnical engineering or mechatronics.
- You convince with a strong personality and a clear and bindingly communication and motivation ability that underline your self confident appearance.
- You are passionate about project management and have strong will to develop business within given possibilities.
- You owe a very good overview of all technical, financial and staff topics within the projects.
- Your distinct instinct enables you to recognize potential solutions and to strongly focus on taking requried measures in order to bring projects to success.
- With the support of your entrepreneurial and positive mindset, you are able to proactively deal with clients.
- You are highly flexibile, resilient and ready for action, as well as to take responsibility in projects.
- You already gained experience with SAP, project management tools and processes, as well as in battery development projects and design validation.
- You have understanding for the specifics of different cultures and motivation to work on new (technical) topics.
- You speak German and English fluently (at least C2-level)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.