Reference code: 50023_RI_01
Student Assistant (m/f/x) Research Management
5/25/2023 - 11/27/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You support the team in administration of public funded research & innovation projects
- You review and complete the project documentation
- You work with the financial administration of the project
- You will help validate information for expense reports
- You are responsible for archiving the documents
- You already have experience with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Word, M365)
- SAP knowledge is an advantage, which can be deepened through on-the-job training
- Your English skills are on a B-level
- You have team spirit but can also work alone
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.