Reference code: 50026552
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Function development power electronics
5/17/2023 - 11/17/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are working in function development in the field of power electronics (inverter, DCDC, OBC)
- You are working with the function implementation in Matlab/Simulink
- You are responsible for requirements management and requirements specification
- You validate models and software
- You support us in the field of vehicle integration, commissioning and calibration
- You have a degree in engineering in mechatronics, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, automotive engineering or comparable training
- You have good knowledge of control engineering and modelling with MATLAB/Simulink as well as C-code
- You gained experience in the field of electric vehicle development with focus on inverter technology in the best case
- You are interested in system design, architectures and concept work
- Your German (B2) and English (C1) language skills are fluent
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.