Reference code: X
Project Lead (m/f/d) Management Battery Design Projects
FEV Sweden AB
FEV Sweden AB
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for the technical and organizational design management of prototype and series projects with around ten designers.
- You control the design management for high-voltage storage batteries including the associated mechanical components.
- You guide the senior lead designers responsible for the assembly and lead the decision-making and development management of the resulting solutions.
- You take over the management of the design support during the prototype assembly, commissioning, testing and returns management.
- You coordinate projects with the customer and are in close contact with the department management.
- You will assist with presentations of project results, oversee the offer processes and help with the development of procedures and standards.
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering or product design.
- You have several years of relevant professional experience as a detail designer (m/f/d); at least average component complexity.
- You have several years of experience as a design manager.
- You have very good MS Office skills and your written and spoken German and English skills are business fluent.
- You have a confident attitude and strong communication skills.
- You distinguish yourself through a high degree of flexibility, creativity, diligence and technical understanding.
- You are team oriented, but your strong suits are also independent and self-reliant working.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.