Reference code: X
Project engineer (m/f/d) structural CAE Simulation Battery and E-Drive
FEV Sweden AB
FEV Sweden AB
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are responsible for mechanical and thermal simulations of battery systems and E-Drive.
- You carry out complex numerical simulations using FE simulation methods.
- You analyze, validate and optimize constructive solutions with 2D and 3D approaches.
- You carry out strength analyzes of electrical components.
- Thermoelectric simulations of electrical components are also part of your tasks.
- You optimize the electric circuits according to guideline.
- You adapt existing solution approaches for the analysis and evaluation of battery systems and develop new solutions.
- You document and present calculation results.
- You work closely with all involved development departments, customers and suppliers.
- You have an engineering degree, preferably in the field of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or mechatronics.
- You have good knowledge of thermal and mechanical simulation.
- You have experience in SIMULIA Abaqus, Ansys Workbench, COMSOL, HyperMesh, ANSA and FEMFAT.
- You have in-depth knowledge of MATLAB, Simulink and Python.
- You have very good MS Office skills.
- You are fluent in spoken and written German and English.
- You work efficiently, goal-oriented and bring a high degree of flexibility, creativity, diligence and technical understanding.
- You are team oriented, but your strong suits are also independent and self-reliant working.
- You have a confident demeanor and communication skills and do not shy away from new topics and areas of responsibility.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.