Reference code: 50027248/50027249/50027250/50027251
System Engineer (m/f/x) Requirement Management in the area Powertrain Development
Professionals, Young Professional
4/26/2023 - 10/26/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You identificate, analyse and evaluate system requirements based on customer specifications
- You specificate system requirements for an automated drive train in the area of system and/or software engineering
- You derivine and requalife System Architecture, System Design and System Requirements according to the customer requirements
- You manage and monitor the project progress and report the respective status to the customer on daily basis
- You coordinate different tasks and actively shape the required processes and methods
- You have a completed degree in mechatronics, vehicle technology, mechanical engineering, electrics, or comparable education
- You have professional experience in the system area for automated drive trains or requirements management
- You have good overall knowledge of the system features of the vehicle
- You have good overall knowledge of powertrain technology (conventional & e-drive)
- You have good overall knowledge of transmission systems and knowledge of the vehicle dynamics
- You have experience in writing system and software requirements
- You are familiar with common lifecycle management tool (e.g. PTC Integrity, Siemens Polarion, Atassian Jira)
- You are fluent in German and English, both spoken and written as well as good MS office skills
- You have a high level of initiative, team spirit and a systematic way of working
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.