Reference code: 50027175
Functional Safety Engineer (m/f/x) for Powertrains
4/25/2023 - 10/25/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You analyse and define safety requirements with the customer
- You performe analyse methods HARA, FMEA and FTA
- You discuss and clarify safety related issues with customer
- You specificate functional and technical safety concepts
- You develope module oriented functional safety software
- You develope test case and verificate safety requirements
- You support safety assessments
- You develope and improve processes and methods for the transmission functional safety
- You have completed engineering studies or equal degree
- Desirable You have experience with the application of the ISO-26262 standard
- Desirable You have Knowledge of electrified powertrains, electric drive units and their components
- You have Analytic and organizational approach
- You work Process oriented work approach and have strong communication skills
- You are team oriented but also independent and self dependent work
- Your are fluent in German both written and spoken
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.