Reference code: 50025776
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery BMS System Engineering
Aachen, Munich, Stuttgart
4/24/2023 - 10/24/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You work in the BMS department that develops innovative BMS hardware and software from prototype development to series development
- A variety of BMS projects await you with integration in 12V batteries, high-voltage battery systems and stationary storage systems with a focus on automotive
- You create BMS architectures and concepts
- You will be responsible for analysing and coordinating customer requirements with the customer and project-relevant stakeholdersYou will responsible for conducting the requirements process throughout the development lifecycle
- You develop and analyses functional and non-functional systems, hardware and software requirements for battery management systems (BMS) (including security according to ISO26262)
- You support the verification and validation process
- You provide your requirements management expertise to support project planning, project reviews and quality assessments
- You will work closely with the battery E/E, the BMS hardware and the BMS software team
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering and mechanical engineering or a comparable degree
- This position requires background knowledge on state-of-the-art lithium-ion battery systems and particularly BMS systems
- You have three years of experience in BMS development either in industry or in an industry-related university institute
- You have a profound knowledge of high-voltage battery systems
- You have gained first experience in development processes
- You have a good command of English and German and are proficient in MS Office
- You are characterised by an independent, careful way of working, but you also like to work in a team
- You are a team player, flexible and reliable
- You are quick on the uptake, flexible and reliable
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.