Reference code: 50023_BE_17
Intern (m/f/x) Hardware Development of Control Units, Power Electronics or Eletrical Machines
4/21/2023 - 10/23/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will work on the hardware development of electric drives:
- You support the evaluation of the technical specifications
- You are responsible for simulating circuits, topologies and configurations
- You take over the comparison, the analysis and the evaluation as well as the interpretation and calculation
- You are responsible for the hardware setup, commissioning and test execution
- You will support industrial and research projects
- The technical focus of the position (control units, power electronics or electrical machines) can be individually adjusted
- You are an enrolled student in the fields of electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or similar
- You are familiar with the basics of electrical engineering
- You have basic knowledge of electrical machines (PMSM, ASM, EESM), signal processing (temperature, voltage and current signals), and/or power electronic topologies (DC/DC converters, converters)
- You have already gained knowledge of Matlab/Simulink, PCB design software (e.g. Altium Designer), circuit simulation software (e.g. PLECS, LTSpice) and/or electromagnetic simulation software (e.g. ANSYS).
- You are particularly interested in electromobility and electric drives
- You enjoy working in an interdisciplinary project team
- You have good German and/or good English skills
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.