Reference code: STS_2023_15
Electrical Designer m/w/d (EN)
FEV Software & Testing Solutions GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Design and planning of automated test benches and test bench components for the automotive industry
- Creation of circuit diagram projects and electrical documentation with "EPLAN Electric P8
- Working on the risk assessment according to EN ISO 13849
- Verification of safety functions e.g. with SISTEMA
- Coordination and support of suppliers
- Support of the sales department in the preparation of offers
- Subproject management of technical projects
- Support in the further development of measurement technology and test stand components
- Completed engineering study in the field of electrical engineering or degree as a state-certified technician with experience in measurement and control technology as well as control cabinet planning
- Experience with "EPLAN Electric P8
- Knowledge of functional safety EN ISO 12100, EN 13849
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken, as well as knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge of PLC programming
- Experience with test benches for electromobility would be advantageous
- confident appearance with customers and suppliers
- high degree of flexibility, commitment and ability to work under pressure
You like to work in a team, but you also recognize yourself in an independent and self-reliant way of working.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.