Reference code: 50027185
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Model-Based Design (MBD) for Fuel Cell Systems
4/17/2023 - 10/17/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You are offered an exciting position in the area of function development (Model-Based Design MBD) for next generation sustainable mobility solutions - Fuel Cell Electric Vehicles (FCEV) and Fuel Cell Systems
- You develop vehicle control functions (Energy management, System Contraints, etc.) and Fuel Cell control functions (Air path, Hydrogen path, etc.)
- You write requirements, implement and validate functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You support software validation (in Simulink, on hardware-in-the-loop test benches and in the vehicle)
- You work on vehicle integration, commissioning and calibration
- You graduated in automotive engineering, electrical engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field
- You have good communication skills and enjoy working independently in a young and motivated team
- You have first experience in working with Matlab/Simulink and have basic knowledge of fuel cell systems
- You have knowledge of dSPACE ControlDesk and/or ETAS INCA in the best case
- You have good language skills of English (B2) and German (C1)
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.