Reference code: eta_254_V-BS
(Junior) Engineer (m/f/d) Model-based Systems Engineering
Braunschweig, Darmstadt, Munich, Remote, Zittau
FEV etamax GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You perform the reconciliation of system requirements of complex systems (e.g., driver assistance systems, highly integrated electrified powertrains, vehicle dynamics systems, infotainment environments)
- You use your newly acquired knowledge of product requirements in UML/SysML models
- You always have the "big picture" in mind, but can also hold in-depth discussions with subject-matter experts
- You support ongoing MBSE projects and drive the introduction of Systems Engineering at our customers and in our own product developments
- You have successfully completed a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, computer science or a comparable field of study
- You have interest in shaping the mobility of the future
- You have ideally already gathered some practical experience in the automotive industry
- You have already gained some (study) experience in systems engineering (e.g. modeling with UML/SysML, requirements management)
- You have a good command of written and spoken English and German
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.