Reference code: 50025642
Calibration Engineer (m/f/d) E-drive application
4/6/2023 - 10/6/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You work on the application of electric vehicles until they are ready for series production
- You are responsible for the application of HV components
- You take over the planning and execution of test drives, test support and evaluations
- You implement and validate functions in MATLAB/Simulink
- You are responsible for fault management for VCU and E-Drive components
- You have a degree in electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering or a comparable field of study
- You are interested in the topic of drive systems for electric vehicles
- You have experience in the application with INCA/ Canape
- You have a good understanding of drivability
- You have good English and German language skills
- You are a team player, but you can also work independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.