Reference code: IT
Engineering Demand Specialist
Aachen, Bucharest, Remote - Romania, Romania, Timișoara
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Coordination of the demand process in the engineering IT area.
- Coordination of the requirements with the requesting business units and the other IT departments to be involved accordingly.
- Clarification of the budget provision and the billing model.
- Preparation of demands and related documentation processes as well as presentation of the demands to the demand management board.
- Initiation of the necessary change processes.
- Determination of stakeholders and project handovers to the corresponding project managers.
- Data maintenance of the corresponding data sets in the Enterprise Architecture Model (LeanIX).
- Provision of information updates on the tools in the established information forums.
- Practical experience with baseline engineering applications (CAD, CAE, CAX)
- University degree in computer science, engineering science or related fields or comparable qualification
- Basic understanding of processes based on tool chains.
- IT project management experience and knowledge of ITIL based service management (nice to have)
- Very good English skills spoken and written.
- Independent work style and ability to motivate all project members.
- Strong communication skills, also in an international environment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.