Reference code: IT
Engineering CAE Specialist
Aachen, Bucharest, Remote, Remote - Romania, Timișoara
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Support of the CAE application environment.
- The most common CAE tools are used from all fields, multiphysics, fluid simulation, crash simulation
- Provision and support of an HPC cluster environment consisting of cloud-based solutions and an on premise solution
- The scope of duties includes the provision and preparation of SCCM apps for automated software distribution of CAE applications.
- Coordination of CAE software requirements with the key users and project offices.
- CAE 3rd level support for the business users
- Maintenance and monitoring of the application environment for licence provisioning
- Documentation of the CAE landscape in the Enterprise Architecture Model (LeanIX)
- Maintenance of the associated data records in the 4ME Support Portal.
- Provision of information updates on the applications in the established information forums.
- University degree in computer science, engineering science or related fields or comparable qualification
- Practical experience with baseline CAE applications
- Experience in the use of HPC cluster resources
- Basic understanding of processes based on tool chains.
- IT project management experience and knowledge of ITIL based service management (nice to have)
- Very good English skills spoken and written.
- Independent work style and ability to motivate all team and project members.
- Strong communication skills, also in an international environment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.