Reference No: FEV_UK_17
Electrical and electronic Engineer
Professionals, Young Professional
FEV UK Ltd.
WHAT WE DO – AND WHY!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, FEV develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so.
FEV UK is the subsidiary of FEV Group for the British market covering the UK customers and together with our global teams we deliver projects. From our modern UK test and engineering centre in Coventry we work on exciting e-powertrain projects contributing to significant reduction in CO2 in transportation and mobility.
- Design and modelling of the electrical system architectures for vehicle development and stationary energy storage in accordance with system and regulatory requirements
- Definition of system elements, their interfaces and interactions, and coordinating with different development areas and stakeholders
- Definition and validation of functional and non-functional requirements and targets
- Support functional safety process for HV Systems
- Relevant degree in the field of electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering or a comparable discipline.
- Technical knowledge and experience of HV systems and components.
- Experience in the design of complex HV Systems.
- Knowledge of HV Safety and Critical Failure Reactions.
- Knowledge of regulatory requirements applicable to BEV HV Systems and/or stationary storage systems.
- Proven experience of using Model Based Systems Engineering.
- Matlab and Simulink experience.
- Ability to plan and manage your time, prioritise several tasks in a timely way with the ability to communicate and work with others.
- Fluent in written and spoken English is mandatory.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Shape the mobility of tomorrow, being involved in projects that will develop carbon reduction in the automotive industry
- Attractive salary package, depending on experience and specialist knowledge
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Pension contribution
- Training opportunities as part of FEV UK
- Death in Service is 4 times Annual Salary
- Cycle to work bike purchasing scheme
- Salary sacrifice lease car scheme
- Free Eye Tests
- Free Vaccinations (such as flu vaccination)
- Mobile Phone Contributions (where applicable)
- Option to Buy and Sell Annual leave
- Social events
- Free workplace car parking (where applicable)
- Hybrid working, family friendly policies