Reference code: IT
IT Performance Analyst
Aachen, Bucharest, Remote, Remote - Romania, Romania
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Management of the IT Service Portfolio by applying a market standard methodology Technology Business Management (TBM) with the support of the Business and the IT Service Owners
- Responsible for a market standard ITFM tool Apptio which supports the distribution of identified costs to Business Services (Total Cost of Ownership calculation)
- Document and troubleshoot data feeds impacting the TBM applications
- Build deep knowledge of the new Apptio Technology Business Management system and how it has been configured for the group. Serve as the subject matter expert for the system, addressing new report and dashboard requests, questions, issues, and training requests. Responsibilities related to this SME role include report configuration and design, system, and user testing, troubleshooting and training.
- Complete reconciliations to various systems of record, such as technical inventories, technical utilization metrics, incident volumes, the ledger system, fixed assets, personnel system, project tracking system, and others
- Operationalize data monthly by loading, validating, and reviewing on timely basis
- Creation of analysis and key performance indicators with the help of for instance dashboards in the ITFM tool Apptio
- As a know-how carrier and innovation driver in IT, you make a significant contribution to increasing customer benefits and cost efficiency
- Participation in projects, either as a member of the steering committee, as an IT project manager or part of the project team
- Completed studies (Bachelor / Master) in the field of business administration, computer science or business informatics.
- Several years of professional experience in a comparable position in an international company is an advantage.
- Sound understanding of finances, especially in cost allocation via an IT Service Portfolio, is helpful
- Comprehensive knowledge of IT such as procedures, processes, applications, hardware and responsibilities is an advantage
- Quick comprehension as well as strong communication and cooperation skills with a goal-oriented way of thinking
- Teamwork, flexibility, sociability, and a high level of commitment
- Business fluent English skills, spoken and written
- ITIL certification, TBM, FinOps and relevant IT knowledge are desirable
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our model of scheduling work and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.