Reference code: 50022_BE_39
Master Student (m/f/d) EV Smart Charging Embedded Software
3/29/2023 - 9/29/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You take over the integration of software for intelligent charging (ISO 15118) on a microcontroller
- You conceptualize a test bench for testing the intelligent charging communication
- You develop interfaces for the integration of further components into the test bench
- You integrate the test bench into an overall simulation environment
- You are studying electrical engineering, mechatronics, automotive engineering, mechanical engineering, computer science or a comparable course of study
- You are interested in intelligent charging solutions for the integration of electric vehicles into the energy grid and working with embedded systems (mircocontrollers)
- You are experienced in embedded system software development and microcontrollers or single-board computers (e.g. RaspberryPi)
- You have good knowledge in the programming language Python
- You have experience in working with Linux operating systems (ideally embedded Linux)
- You have good English (B2) and German (C1) skills
- You have the ability to analyze and solve complex problems independently
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.