Reference code: 50027085
Specialist (m/f/x) Function Development E-Mobility
3/29/2023 - 9/29/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will work as a technical specialist (m/f/x) in the E-Mobility Systems department, where you will be responsible for the topic of function development
- You support the project teams with your technical background in E-Mobility and function development
- You initiate and manage innovation projects to further develop our IP portfolio
- You contribute your technical expertise in acquisition processes and in the context of proposal preparation
- You work on the definition and design of processes (e.g. A-SPICE)
- You are an expert (m/f/x) in the field of function development and have a comprehensive overview of current trends and developments in the field
- You have been working in the field of function development for several years
- You have already accompanied the development of functions through complete project and process cycles
- You are familiar with the typical tools, methods and processes
- You have the ability to accurately and efficiently communicate technically challenging topics
- You work quickly into new tasks and enjoy analyzing and solving complex, technical challenges
- You have possibly gained experience in lateral leadership of employees (m/f/x)
- You are interested in e-mobility and already have experience in the field of battery electric, hybrid or fuel cell vehicles
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.