Reference code: x
Project Engineer (m/f/d) Battery E/E-System
FEV Sweden AB
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will work in the battery E/E engineering team, which develops innovative E/E concepts from prototype development to series development for next-generation battery systems.
- You can expect varied battery projects from stationary to maritime and industrial applications with a focus on the automotive industry.
- You calculate the electrical properties of the battery (voltage level, currents, power availability, energy, ...)
- You review and manage electrical requirements of the battery in close consultation with the customer
- You create layouts and circuit diagrams for the selection of electrical components of the battery
- You take responsibility for the battery disconnect unit and the power distribution unit
- You develop high-voltage insulation concepts and safety concepts
- You collaborate closely with system, simulation and design development teams
- You have a degree in engineering in the field of electrical engineering or mechatronics
- You have three years of experience in battery development either in industry or in an industry-related university institute
- You have profound knowledge of vehicle traction battery components
- You have first experience in development processes
- You have fluent written and spoken German and English as well as good MS Office skills
- You are quick on the uptake, work independently and are flexible and reliable
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.