Reference code: IT
Bucharest, Remote, Remote - Romania, Romania, Timișoara
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You create architecture designs for various projects and FEV in-house developments, taking into account current cloud technologies and the FEV architecture guidelines
- You evaluate the use of technological frameworks in a structured and systematic manner
- You stand by the business areas as a technological consultant and support them, for example, in the modernization of applications and design migration scenarios towards the cloud
- Together with other FEV departments, you define global governance for the various technologies and platforms, communicate this and represent it to management and in the specialist teams
- You are responsible for the tool portfolio, which is used company-wide in software development, develop it further and consolidate where necessary.
- You regularly engage in a proactive exchange
- You have successfully completed your studies in the field of information technologies \ computer science or an IT-related course
- You have several years of experience as a software developer \-architect and, building on this, as a solution architect within the framework of larger solution architectures or a related role such as technical product owner
- You are very familiar with enterprise integration patterns and hybrid cloud architectures, ideally in the Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- You have experience in cloud-based development, e.g. on the Azure DevOps platform, web-based APIs and micro-service architectures
- You are confident in using the tools in the context of CI/CD pipelines and entire ALM platforms such as GitLab, Azure DevOps or Jenkins and related modern technologies (Docker Container, Kubernetes) Ideally, you have a broad knowledge of IT
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.