Reference code: x
FEV Sweden AB
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
What you can expect / Tasks:
- Representative and first contact person at our customer (OEM).
- Independent coordination of the interfaces between our internal project team and the customer.
- Your work will be done in close cooperation with the related function and platform architects of the customer.
- Implementation of quality improvement measures in the product development process.
What you bring / Requirements:
- Completed engineering studies in the field of mechanical engineering, automotive engineering or a comparable qualification.
- At least 5 years of professional experience in the development and design of complex systems. Expertise in body-in-white design required.
- Experience in OEM processes as well as a good understanding and overview of the complete vehicle.
- Know-how in the use of development tools as well as good knowledge of CAD systems such as CATIA V5 and/or Siemens N.
- Very good English skills and intermediate German knowledge.
- Ability to work in a team as well as independently and in a structured manner.
- Assertiveness, strong communication skills and a confident manner towards the customer.
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.