Reference code: Electronics & Electrification
Team Lead – E/E Integration
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. As the top engineering partner for our global customers, our goal is to shape the future of mobility. With over 6.600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. Join our international team at FEV and work on groundbreaking projects with colleagues from various fields. Collaborate with us on innovative projects to make an impact on the future of our world's roads.
- Leadership and coordination of E/E Integration team focused on E/E Architecture, In Vehicle Network and Diagnostics activities;
- Expansion and development of the existing team including resource planning and building up new competences;
- Directs the workload of the integration team for the given programmes;
- Represents EE in engineering and technical reviews;
- Support technical staff in taking design decisions;
- Ensure project clarity with all stakeholders and team members;
- Strong experience in E/E Automotive;
- Experience as project coordinator / technical manager;
- Professional knowledge in E/E Architecture area;
- Professional knowledge in dealing with Diagnostics standards like UDS, J1939;
- Professional knowledge in dealing with automotive bus systems like Ethernet, FlexRay, CAN/CAN-FD, LIN;
- Experience with Vector tools: PREEVision, CANoe, CANalayser, CANdela Studio, CANDiva;
- Supplier Management;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- German language is a plus;
- Strong communication skills;
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges and projects in the automotive industry with the perspective of implementing own ideas and solutions.
A friendly and inspirational work atmosphere in a young team.
Competitive salary on the market.
Appealing benefits like meal tickets, health program subscription, sport activities.
In case of your interest in the position, please send your CV in English, using the Apply button. Please note that we’ll contact only chosen candidates. FEV Romania guarantees alignment with the General Data Protection Regulation.