Reference code: x
Service & Maintenance Technician (m/f/x) E-Mobility
Professionals, Young Professional
3/2/2023 - 4/30/2023
FEV Sweden AB
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be responsible for service, maintenance, and support of FEV products in the field of software and testing solutions with an orientation towards E-mobility.
- You will be the public face towards the customer as an expert in rig testing equipment with focus towards e-mobility (Batteries, Fuel Cells & EDU for example).
- You will work with service and maintenance of Electrical Supply Systems (1500 Volt), Climatic Chambers, Cooling Devices, Hydrogen infrastructure e.t.c.
- You have a technical background in the field of mechatronics, electricity or mechanics.
- You are practically oriented with at least 5 years of experience in electrical and mechanical maintenance & service.
- You have authorization to work with electrical installations below and above 1000 Volts.
- You are self-going and should be able to quickly gain a holistic view on the needs of the costumer, in order to focus effort.
- Good skills in English.
- Driver License (B).
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.