Reference code: x
Test Automation Engineer (m/f/x)
3/2/2023 - 4/30/2023
FEV Sweden AB
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will be responsible for assisting our customers in automating tests in labs running FEV:s automation software Morphee and lab field management system Flexlab.
- You will be the public face towards our customer as an expert in rig testing and automation with focus towards e-mobility (Batteries, EDU:s and Hydrogen for example).
- You have a degree in mechanical engineering, mechatronics, electronics or similar background.
- You have a good holistic view on vehicle powertrains.
- You have at least 3-5 years of experience from powertrain testing or equivalent automotive electromobility testing.
- You have experience in object-oriented programming using VB, .NET or C#
- You have knowledge in handling communication protocols and numerical interfaces.
- You have knowledge in PLC programming, Measurement & Acquisition.
- You are self-going and should be able to quickly gain a holistic view on the needs of the costumer, in order to focus effort.
- Excellent English communication, both in writing and oral.
- Driver License (B).
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.