Reference code: CAX/EE/02/2023
Junior Electrical Engineer (Battery Pack Development/R&D/E-Mobility)
Liszki (near Krakow)
FEV Polska sp. z.o.o.
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- Creation of electric and electromechanical concepts and schemes for the packaging of electronic and electrical components for use in traction batteries for automotive, commercial and special applications,
- Carries the process responsibility from concept to series development according to the product development process,
- Liaise with customers to agree the mechanical interface and performance details. Comply to customers' demands and standards,
- Prepares and reconciles the project documents (e.g. specifications, schedule, status report, etc.),
- Communicate with customer as well as supplier technical details of electromechanical system,
- Student of the last year of master’s degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a similar field of study,
- Availability to work min. 20 hours/week/or full time,
- Experience in mechanical design for electrical and electronic components,
- Ideally experience with design of electric machines & power electronic modules (Power Supply Units, Inverters, DCDC Converters); integration of electric machines,
- Knowhow of developing electronic components and systems within the automotive or similar industries (Experience out of automotive industry would be preferable but not demanded),
- Knowledge of automotive electronic standards like IEC 60664, ISO 6469 (electrically propelled road vehicles) is advantage,
- Experience with MS Office applications, with E/E development tools (PREEvision, EA, Cameo) or in the area of requirements management (DOORS, Polarion, PTC Integrity, inStep) would be essential,
- A structured way of working, you are a team player and a strong communicator,
- Very good English skills - written and spoken,
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.