Reference code: 50023_BE_09
Student assistant / intern / thesis (m/f/d) design and simulation of battery systems
2/1/2023 - 8/1/2023
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You will accompany the area of battery development with a focus on mechanics
- You support the design or simulation of the battery in ongoing projects, as well as in ongoing research and industrial projects
- In addition to mechanics, exciting tasks in structure, electro-thermals and abuse await you
- You will gain insight into innovative developments regarding next generation battery packs
- You are an enrolled student (m/f/d) in engineering (e.g. electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, energy technology, physics, automotive engineering or a similar focus)
- You are interested in battery technology and have already gained initial experience with battery systems
- You already have good knowledge of CAD or CAE programs
- You have good written and spoken German and/or English skills
- Your communication skills are excellent and you are highly motivated
- You are team-oriented, but also have a creative, independent and responsible way of working
- You are potentially interested in long-term employment
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.