Reference code: 50026664
Application Engineer (m/f/d) E/E
Aachen, Munich, Remote, Stuttgart
2/14/2023 - 8/14/2023
What we do - and why!
You want to develop mobility for the future and for everyone. You want to redefine the boundaries of technology and think outside the box. You want to fully develop and enter the next level. Then you don't have to look any further!
We are a young, dynamic division of the FEV company. We are looking for people like YOU!
YOU are someone who …
- performs calibration, verification and testing in the vehicle or on HiL test benches
- evaluates and documents test results
- enjoys designing and implementing customer-specific test cases
- takes charge of developing tools for evaluation in MATLAB
- handles customer specific requests
- works closely with clients and various teams
YOU have …
- a bachelor's/master's degree in electrical engineering, automotive engineering or a similar field of study
- experience in calibration and/or functional development
- good knowledge in the analysis of vehicle data
- experience with development tools for calibration (INCA/CANape)
- knowledge of communication protocols for vehicles, e.g. CAN, LIN, Flexray
- ideally experience with powertrain integration projects
- very good written and spoken German and English skills (French knowledge is an advantage)
- the ability to think in a structured way
- a class B driver's license
WE offer ...
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work and our attractive remote-work-model will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life..
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.
And what else?
Whatever you need to face new challenges.