Reference code: 50026657
Projektmanager (m/w/d) NVH
FEV Europe GmbH
What we do - and why!
Mobility connects people. People shape mobility. With over 6,600 employees around the globe, we develop revolutionary and efficient drive systems, we cross-link vehicles with each other and their surroundings, and we strive to make our lives safer using intelligent systems. We need the right people at the right place to do so. People who turn visions into reality – who think outside the box and promote innovation. People who are ready to push the envelope. Are you ready?
- You manage projects in the field of NVH
- You support our customers in the development of vehicles with conventional and electrified propulsion systems
- You work in project management in terms of cost, quality and technology as well as in product development and validation based on specification requirements
- You coordinate development tasks with our customers, development partners as well as expert teams of our international locations
- You coordinate and define project milestones and feature planning as well as continuous tracking of project progress
- You implement and take responsibility for risk management and initiate measures in case of non-achievement
- You evaluate the need of change request
- You completed engineering studies
- You gained many years of professional experience in the field of powertrain and vehicle technology, ideally in the area of NVH as well as extensive experience in project management
- You knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken is very good
- You stand out with your independent working style, confident appearance, assertiveness and determination as well as interdisciplinary and integrative thinking and acting
- You are flexible and willing to travel
- You have a Class B driving license
What we offer
Shape the mobility of tomorrow
Work on innovative and cutting-edge challenges.
Our flexible model of scheduling work, our attractive remote-work-model and our office daycare (site-dependent) center will allow you to find a perfect balance between your personal and professional life.
Expand your horizons
Not only will working on new technologies every day help you improve yourself, but our continuing education program will also help you stay up to date at all times.
Keep in shape
An extensive offering of company sports activities (site-dependent) and company health management will keep you in shape and ensure you are well balanced.
An attractive base salary and numerous other benefits offer new opportunities for you.